A-dec 400 Dental Chair
A-dec 400 Dental Chair
Instead of sacrificing ergonomic access to the oral cavity for patient comfort, get both with the A-dec 400 dental chair.
And when you add robust construction, contemporary styling, and left/right versatility, you gain a system that is the best long-term value available on the market.
A-dec 400, a thoughtful approach to dental system design.
Take a look at the A-dec 400 Product Brochure
Pure comfort for you and your patients. Patient comfort is paramount in reducing anxiety. The A-dec 400 dental chair design helps put your patients at ease.
The key to productivity and career longevity is remaining comfortable while you work. This is why A-dec 400 is designed to keep your movement fluid and ergonomically aligned.
Ergonomic delivery system options. The A-dec 400 dental chair and A-dec 300 delivery system offer the perfect combination of compact maneuverability, access, and style.
The A-dec 300 Traditional delivery system and the A-dec 300 Continental delivery system position your handpieces and ancillaries at your fingertips, eliminating unnecessary movement while keeping you focused.
Left-right versatility for added productivity. The Radius-style delivery systems, cuspidor, and A-dec 500 assistant’s instrumentation quickly and easily rotate around the chair for complete left/right compatibility.
- Ultra-thin backrest that “flexes” (1″, 25 mm). Enables you to tuck your knees under the chair providing ergonomic access to the oral cavity.
- Double-articulating gliding headrests. Adjusts easily for optimal patient positioning. Available in locking knob and lever release styles.
- Full height range. Offers a range from 13.75″ to 31.25″ (349 mm to 794 mm). Low point 14.75″ (375 mm) with dual mounting.
- 2-position armrests. Combines comfortable arm/elbow support with a robust load-bearing design for easy patient entry and exit.
- 60º swivel with brake. Allows 30º rotation on each side of center.
- Hybrid chair lift system. Combines the power of a hydraulic base and the smoothness of an electro-mechanical tilt, allowing simultaneous movement for quicker patient positioning.
- Integrated 300-watt power supply. Provides more than enough power for the whole system; powers light and additional ancillary devices.